Organizing events with Franco Santoro
As a team of counsellors and facilitators of the Institutum Provisorium, we are happy to hold workshops in new venues and countries around the world, including webinars and online events. If you wish to organize or host a workshop, course or any event for friends or associates, please click here to contact us or write to email@example.com or read the information below.
Our programmes focus on areas of transformation, identifying and promoting intentions and what truly motivates each participant, in an environment based on safety, respect and honourable agreements. This provides sound foundations for exploring deep dynamics, healing blocks and restoring fragmented parts.
Since 1976 I have developed a large variety of techniques, workshops and programmes. Whether you intend to join us in just one programme or attend courses for a longer period of time, our core workshops provide a valuable learning and life experience, which can be precious to develop your own guidance and support you in your journey.
Our work is grounded in the Western, Middle-Eastern and Eastern contemplative and shamanic traditions, ancient and modern non-dualistic mystery schools, all integrated with the Institute’s approach and its unique, revealing and clear teachings.
We are also available to offer non-profit and volunteer healing events, sessions and community services for various places and centres around the world.
Basic Guidelines for organizing events, workshops and courses with Franco Santoro:
1. The Topic of the event, workshop, course. We can cover events and workshops on multidimensional awareness, neoshamanism, astroshamanism, multidimensional astrology and a large variety of topics related to spirituality and connection with alternative realities.
We can also create events and workshops based upon specific requirements and themes. We are happy to connect with you by phone or Skype to discuss your intentions and needs in organizing an event so that you can verify if they can be met.
2. The Venue is chosen according to what is more convenient for the organizer and the number of participants. We can adapt to a large variety of venues. Franco can hold workshops in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and can also employ German and Russian.
3. The Number of Participants: reaching a minimum number of participants allows the workshop to take place. For this purpose, participants are usually asked to book the workshop four weeks in advance, leaving a non-refundable deposit. If the minimum amount of participant is reached four weeks before the date of the workshop, the event can be confirmed. The minimum number of participants required is between 8 and 12. There is no maximum number, so that once the minimum number is achieved, further participants can book and join the events as long as there is space in the group room or in the facilities involved.
4. The Time: the time and date of the workshop, including multiple dates in the case of a training or course, can be set ideally at least three months before the start of the programme.
5. The Charge: depends on various factors, including my expenditures (travel, accommodation, materials, etc.), the organizer’s expenditures (group room, advertising, etc.), the number of participants. We tend to be flexible in this respect and adapt to places and circumstances.
6. The Promotion of the event is done both by the organizers, using their contacts and tools, and me via my sites, pages, mailing list and network.
7. The Preparation: This is an important and rewarding part of the organization, which involves using the time before the start of the event as a spiritual experience. It is about being present and aligned to the event, developing inner and outer supportive connections, facing blocks and fears, unlocking and nourishing the healing energy that can contribute to the manifestation of a successful event. We will be involved with you in this process, available to provide more direct assistance if necessary.
For information about our programmes click here
For information on Franco Santoro please click here.
For details about our Institute click here.
Thanks for taking the time to read the above, and please contact me if you need further information.
For our Calendar of Events click here